×

Pavilion set ablaze

Photo by Fame EMS Chief Patrick Shoop
At approximately 3 p.m. on Tuesday, a structure fire occurred on Cliffside Dr., Granville Township. A privately owned picnic pavilion caught fire behind the owner’s residence. Junction Fire Company Deputy Chief Terry Beers said the cause of the fire resulted from an out-of-control brush burn. On scene assisting were Junction Fire Co., West Granville Fire Co., Granville Fire Co., United Fire Co., Brooklyn Fire Co., McVeytown Fire Co., and Fame EMS. No injuries were reported.

NEWSLETTER

Today's breaking news and more in your inbox

I'm interested in (please check all that apply)
   

COMMENTS

Starting at $4.39/week.

Subscribe Today