- Big Valley Little League is offering fall baseball for players ages 8-11. More information:?Jeff Kanagy at 667-9748 after 7 p.m.
- Men and women 50 years and older are sought for the winter senior bowling league, which begins Sept. 2 at noon. More information: Richard Miller at 248-0651.
- Ladies’ social bowling league reorganization meeting will be held at 7 p.m. Aug. 21 at VFW?Post 7011, Chestnut Street, Lewistown. More information:?Kelly Settle at 250-0014 or Kendra Dunmire at 348-1864.
- Meetings of Central Keystone football game officials will be held at 11 a.m. Aug. 16 at the Burnham Lions building. More information: Brian Barlett at 250-1428.
- Milroy Lions Club will hold a golf tournament on Aug. 16 at Lost Creek Golf Club with a 9 a.m. shotgun start. There is a fee. More information: Paul Kline at 667-3994 or 994-8955.
- The Juniata Valley Striders will hold a one-mile run on Aug. 16 beginning at the end of the Arch Rock exit off U.S. 322 to benefit the Kiwanis Club of Juniata County. The race will be run in heats, with multiple age groups in each heat. The number of heats will be determined by the number of entrants. Start time is 9 a.m. with race day registration at Cameo Kitchens from 7:30-8:45 a.m. The fee is $20, with discounted preregistration ($15) by Aug. 9. Youth (12 and under)?registration is $15, $10 through Aug. 9. More information: Jerry Ranck at 436-6975 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit jvstriders.com.
- Signups for the Juniata Valley Striders fall cross country program will be at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 25 at the old Highland Park Elementary School with the first practice to follow from 6-7:30. This program is for children ages 7-14.
- Lady Patriots 12U?and 14U?teams are seeking players for the fall and spring. More information: 994-1356
Sports notices may be e-mailed to email@example.com or reported via phone at 248-6741, ext. 108. The editor reserves the right to edit or reject any notice. Notices will appear for a maximum of two weeks unless previously approved by the editor.