* The Juniata girls basketball team will host a clinic presented by Messiah women's coach Mike Miller at from 9-11:30 a.m. June 16-18 for boys entering grades 3-6 and girls entering grades 3-12. There is a fee. More information:?Kevin Kodish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 994-0449.
* Lewistown Lanes summer league season signups have begun. Leagues are available for seniors, youth and adults. More information: 248-9534.
* Kish Football and Cheerleading Association is accepting registration for those ages 4-13. More information:?Sharon Mahoney at 250-1941.
* The Husky Football Boosters will meet at 7 p.m. June 10 in the MCHS commons.
* Central Keystone football and cheer teams will hold signups as follows:
Belleville, 2-4 p.m. June 22 at Belleville field;
Burnham, 2-4 p.m. June 22 at Burnham firehouse;
Derry-Decatur, 2-4 p.m. June 22 at the field at Decatur firehouse;
Terrace Tigers, 11 a.m.-noon June 14 and 28, and 5-6 p.m. June 18.
* Belleville Mennonite School golf tournament will be played June 20 at American Legion Country Club, Mount Union with a scramble format and 8:30 a.m. shotgun start. There is a fee. Registration deadline is June 11. More information:?935-2184 or www.bmsprek12.org.
* Beaver Springs Fire Co. golf tournament will be played June 21 at Lost Creek Golf Course with a four-man scramble format and 1 p.m. shotgun start. There is a fee. More information:?(570) 541-0301, (570) 765-1090 or (570)?765-3412.
* East Juniata fall sports physicals will be given at the Lions Den from 1:30-3:30 p.m. June 17 and 23. The cost is $45. Students must have completed and signed PIAA?forms and payment at the time of the exam.
* Walnut Springs Racquet Club in Reedsville will hold a tennis tournament from June 13-15 with singles and doubles divisions. Registration deadline:?5 p.m. June 10. More information: Anthony Simonetti at (814) 441-9533 or email@example.com.
* MEGA Sports Camp, a faith-based sports program for first through fifth graders, will be held from 9 a.m.-noon June 23-27 at the Belleville playground. Participants may choose between soccer, cheerleading and flag football. Register online at locustgrovemc.org. There is a $10 fee. More information: 935-2164 with any questions.
Sports notices may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or reported via phone at 248-6741, ext. 108. The editor reserves the right to edit or reject any notice. Notices will appear for a maximum of two weeks unless previously approved by the editor.