* Lewistown Lanes summer league season signups have begun. Leagues are available for seniors, youth and adults. More information: 248-9534.
* Juniata High School and Tuscarora Junior High School parent meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. June 2 in Room 109 at the high school. Park by the football field and enter through door 7.
* Midd-West Youth Football/Cheerleading Association will hold registration for the 2014 Fall season from 10 a.m.-noon every Saturday in May at the MACC in Beaver Springs. More information:?Nate Zechman at (570) 658-7277.
* Belleville Mennonite School golf tournament will be played June 20 at American Legion Country Club, Mount Union with a scramble format and 8:30 a.m. shotgun start. There is a fee. Registration deadline is June 11. More information:?935-2184 or www.bmsprek12.org.
* Friends of Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital golf tournament will be played June 10-11 at Lewistown Country Club with a scramble format and 12:30 p.m. shotgun starts both days. There is a fee. Register online at www.geisinger.org/100 or call 242-7365.
* The Midd-West Relay for Life will have a 5K/10K and a half mile fun run June 21 at the the Beaver Community Fairgrounds in Beaver Springs. Same day registration begins at 8 a.m. Pre-register before June 2 to be guaranteed a T-shirt. There is a fee. More information: (570) 658-2337 or email@example.com.
* 5K walk/run and kids fun run, 9:30 a.m. June 21 beginning at EMS Building in Mifflintown. On-site registration at 8 a.m.; preregistration through June 3. There is a fee. More information:?firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
* The Sunny Day 5K?run and 3K?walk will begin at 8:30 a.m. June 7 on the square in McVeytown. The event benefits the Justin Henry Scholarship Trust. There is a fee, with a discount for registration by May 23 and for youth. Forms available from McVeytown Lions, Juniata Valley Striders. More information:?248-3878.
* Walnut Springs Racquet Club in Reedsville will hold a tennis tournament from June 13-15 with singles and doubles divisions. Registration deadline:?5 p.m. June 10. More information: Anthony Simonetti at (814) 441-9533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Basketball School for boys and girls entering grades 1-6 will be held from 10:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. June 10-12. Camp is led by Mifflin County boys coach Aaron Gingrich and girls coach Roger Herto. There is a fee. Register at the YMCA. More information:?248-5019.
* Registration is open for the summer basketball league for boys and girls entering grades 5 and higher, along with an alumni division. League June 9-July 31. Team registrations only. More information:?248-5019.
Sports notices may be e-mailed to email@example.com or reported via phone at 248-6741, ext. 108. The editor reserves the right to edit or reject any notice. Notices will appear for a maximum of two weeks unless previously approved by the editor.