Atkinson Mills Sportsman Club
* Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
* 3D archery shoots with life size animals will be held from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. the second Sunday of each month through September.
* .22 silhouette shoots at 10 a.m. on the fourth Sunday of each month through Oct. 26.
* Turkey shoots at 7:30 p.m. Thursdays from Sept. 18 through Nov. 20.
* Sporting clay shoots at 9 a.m. the second Sunday of each month through Oct. 12. Sept. 14 is the Blue Rock Open.
* 3D archery shoots at 8 a.m. on these dates:?May 4, May 25, June 1, July 6, July 27, Aug. 2-3 (Bowfest, 120 shots), Sept. 6-7 (60 shots).
* Trap shoots at 5 p.m. Sundays through Sept. 21. Bring your own shells.
* Club meetings at 2 p.m. on the fourth Sunday of each month. To east end Blue Rock:?From Milroy, follow signs to Reeds Gap State Park. Free camping available and kitchen is open during all events except trap shoots.
* Meetings are held at 10 a.m. on the second Sunday of each month at the club in Wagner.
Granville Methodist Men's Club
* Amanda J. Carolus memorial fishing derby for children 12 and under, May 3 at Malta Park. Registration 8-9 a.m.; fish 9 a.m.-noon. No fee. More information: 437-1623.
* Indoor 20-yard archery shoots are held at 7 p.m. Thursdays and 6 p.m. Sundays.
* Signups for three-person teams for an archery league are held at any of the shoots. The league shoots Sunday evenings.
Juniata Archers is located between Mifflin and Port Royal off Route 333. More information: 527-2723.
Juniata County Trout Club
* Bill Beward memorial trout derby will be held May 10 at the Zook's Dam area of Licking Creek, 1.8 miles past the Service Mart in Mifflin. The derby is open to kids up to 12 years old. Trophies are awarded to three largest fish in each age group (4-8 and 9-12). Registration begins at 8 a.m. and fishing is from 9-noon.
Lewistown Pistol Club
* Bull's-eye shoots are held every Wednesday beginning at 7 p.m. Cost is $3.
* Ruger rimfire matches are held at 10 a.m. on the first Sunday of every month. Registration at 9. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* IDPA matches are held at 10 a.m. on the last Sunday of every month through September. Registration at 9. More information: email@example.com.
Mifflin County Sportsmen's
* Regular meetings are at 7 p.m. the first Thursday of every month.
* Club meetings are held the first Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m. More information: 694-3969.
* Meetings are held on the first Sunday of each month at 4 p.m.
Spring Mills Fish and Game
* Hunter education classes will be held June 14, and Sept. 13.
* 3D archery shoots will be held June 1, June 29, July 13, Aug. 17 and Sept. 7.
* Sporting clay shoots will be held May 4, June 15 (father-daughter), July 20, Aug. 3 and Sept. 21.
* Turkey shoots begin Sept. 23.
* The Penns Creek Chapter meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. at the Lewistown Rec Center. More information:?667-7171.
E-mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate it is for the outdoors calendar. The editor reserves the right to edit or reject any submission.