Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

House damaged by fire

June 19, 2013
From staff reports , Lewistown Sentinel

A firefighter walks out of a residence that caught fire around 1:20 p.m. Tuesday at 22 Locust St. Lewistown Police said it is likely the fire was started by an overheated stove or oven. Police said the home is severely damaged inside with major damage in the kitchen and smoke damage to the rest of the structure. LPD was assisted at the scene by City Hook and Ladder, Brooklyn Hose Company and United Fire and Rescue.

Article Photos

Sentinel photo by KIERNAN?M. SCHALK



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web