To the editor:
1. Why would anyone vote for eliminating student aid?
2. Why would anyone vote for reducing funding for nursing homes (Medicaid)?
3. Why would anyone vote for eliminating preschool programs, show to build a good base for future learning?
4. Why would anyone vote to increase the tax burden on lower and middle class workers, while decreasing the percentage paid by the ultra wealthy?
5. Why would anyone vote for someone who brags about being a tax dodger, yet says others who receive benefits within the law are refusing to take responsibility for their own lives?
The above questions refer to Mitt Romney's out-of-touch attitude about people in the country he wants to be president of.
There is no reason to vote for him.
Mary M. Gahagan