It's never too early to break out the boots. Your choice of footwear relays a lot about your personality, so choose carefully. Here are 10 styles of boots that top the fashion chart for fall.
1. Ankle peep toes go with everything from tapered pants to a cocktail dress. When it's too cold for bare skin, match boots to tights in a similar hue for leg elongating results.
2. Riding boots have a down to earth vibe. Tuck in skinny trousers to keep the look classic, or go modern with a knee length, cinched waist dress.
3. Rubber "duck" boots were once exclusively thought of as practical. Now they are billed as "practical cool." Commute in heel versions with wide leg pants. On weekends change to flat options with leggings.
4.Short flat ankle boots work best with a long lean silhouette. Challenge your inner "Beatle" and put on a pair of slim black cigarette pants.
5. Wedges are comfortable chic. Textured tights echo the cozy feeling of shearling and suede. Try pairing these boots with a chunky cowl neck sweater dress.
6. Lace boots can show off your style savvy when worn with an aviator jacket and a full short skirt. This boot is available in a flat or heeled design.
7.Over the knee boots require no tights, but your dress or skirt should be long enough to cover the tops of your boots.
8. One of the newest styles for fall is the paper bag bootie. The cinched tops of these slim ankle boots create subtle ruffles that look so feminine next to layers of cool weather clothes.
9. Stylish shaped boots, low and high are sporting shearling and cable knit accents to provide a city-meets-the-mountains vibe.
10. Clogs have morphed into boots this season. Wood soles and studs can go super casual or pulled together to make an ultra cool statement.
From classic, go-everywhere styles to the latest trends, this fall offers boots you'll love - at every price!